AERIES REGISTRATION OPEN!
COMPLETE BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
- Every year, we ask parents/guardians to update their student’s information for our records. At this time, we are asking you to complete/update your student's registration information on-line.
- You will find the Parent Portal under the Parents tab on the La Ballona website.
- If you have previously accessed the Parent Portal, just log-in and go to "Register Online"
- You will be prompted to acknowledge and complete your child's 2020-2021 school year registration.
- If you are not currently accessing the Parent Portal you will receive a letter in the mail and/or email with directions on how to set up your portal access.
- We will use this same parent portal to announce class placements so make sure you have it updated and ready for the big reveal this week!
IMPORTANT: You will need to submit 2 documents to finalize registration.
*Print New Student Emergency Card (By clicking on this button: Print New Emergency Card.
*Daily Emergency and Disaster Release Information
After following the instructions above please email the completed Student Emergency Card & Daily Emergency Disaster Release Information forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have difficulty accessing your account and need assistance please contact the school office at 310-842-4334. Again, we ask that all families complete this important process before the 1st day of school. TK/K Families and new families without portal access will receive their information by mail and email this week. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give verification codes over the phone.